Thursday, June 24, 2021

 i'd say you could call this essay; realizations i've come to after watching 'our' rulers at their game;


I am a prepper. I became a prepper in large part because I am a dangerous conspiracy extremist.” Why? Because I am one of those people who listens to what the power elite tell us they’re going to do, then take them at their word and prepare for it. Many people have been exposing this longer than I. However, I still put 13-plus years of my life into researching and exposing the globalist agenda. 

Almost none of what happens today is a surprise to me because it’s been bragged about for generations. After many years of learning about their agendas and conspiracies, this is the world as I see it. So take it with as many grains of salt as you wish.

But, it will all end soon, won’t it?

As a prepper, a stoic view of reality is necessary to see reality for what it is at present. And it is essential to learn how it got to this point and predict what direction it will take in the future. We can then be adequately reactive and proactive in adapting and overcoming what is and what will happen.

Overdosing on “hopium” or succumbing to normalcy bias can be detrimental to the point of suicide..........read more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment