Sunday, May 17, 2026

 what is president biggly doing in and with cuba now. no way to know; 

 

  • Cuba has agreed to accept $100 million in U.S. humanitarian aid and free satellite internet, but only if it comes without political strings, expressing deep skepticism of President Trump's true intentions.
  • Trump's January threat to sanction fuel suppliers has caused Mexico and Venezuela to cut off oil, leading to dire shortages of electricity, food and medicine, which the U.N. has condemned as unlawful economic warfare.
  • The aid offer must be viewed against a 60-year pattern of U.S. interference, including the Bay of Pigs, Operation Northwoods false-flag plots and a recent CIA meeting with Cuban officials, signaling hidden agendas for regime change.
  • The mainstream media, controlled by billionaires, is ignoring the U.N.'s ruling that the blockade is illegal, instead promoting the narrative of a "generous" aid offer to hide the U.S. government's role in creating the crisis.
  • The $100 million offer is a cynical propaganda tool compared to the billions in damages from the blockade; the only real path to peace is respecting Cuban sovereignty and lifting all sanctions.

In a move that underscores the deepening humanitarian crisis on the island, Cuba's communist government on Thursday said it would consider a $100 million U.S. humanitarian aid offer, but expressed deep skepticism over President Donald Trump's intentions, as a U.S.-led fuel blockade continues to cripple public services and daily life.

The offer, first made privately by the U.S. Department of State last week and then repeated publicly on Wednesday, comes amid a dire shortage of fuel and electricity in Cuba, triggered by Trump's threat in January to impose tariffs on any nation supplying the island with oil. Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez said the government was willing to entertain the proposal, but only if it came without political strings............more.............

No comments:

Post a Comment