Sunday, October 6, 2024

 it seems that the federalies are obstructing just about everyone from their path if unauthorized by themselves;


Generally speaking, Day #8 follows a recovery psychology filled with determination provided by the key focus on fellowship.  Many impacted families cut-off from their traditional supply resources are now finding hope amid strangers, angels and a very focused group of recovery workers.

Unfortunately, there are multiple reports of scant federal assistance now becoming excessive federal interference.  Many people now reporting that the Federal Emergency Management Agency or FEMA is actively blocking efforts to deliver critical supplies.

Several people have asked me if I have ever experienced FEMA stopping me from my personal efforts to deliver supplies or blocked my transit into some of the most devastated areas during emergency response. The answer is no, I never have; however, the team I work with has never asked for permission.  That said, I do not doubt the reports.

Elon Musk has reported that people working on his relief missions have been blocked from rescue flights in the region.  Apparently, FEMA is trying to intercept “unapproved” transit by air, mostly helicopters, under the auspices of FAA flight authority...........more......

No comments:

Post a Comment