Sunday, October 6, 2024

 six minutes of testimony about our hurricane and aftermath;


This lady took the words right out of my mouth.

Lemme tell ya, if the two of us are thinking the same thing, then you can multiply that by a million or two.

I have been steaming for several days over the lack of response from our fucking government but now I am absolutely LIVID and it is taking EVERY MOLECULE of what little self restraint I have left to not Fed Post with abandon over all of this.

If I lived there and they were treating my kin and the good people trying to help like they are now, I do believe there would be a few more bodies floating in the river.

I’m actually surprised there aren’t right now.

That just goes to show how many Americans are just decent people.

Listen to this and tell me I’m wrong..........watch........

No comments:

Post a Comment