Thursday, October 27, 2022

 what kanye speaks of has been going on for a long time;


Kanye didn't know what he was getting himself into. Here's Woodrow Wilson laying it down 110 years ago.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares. —Woodrow WilsonThe New Freedom, 1913

Sometimes I feel like I could just smack most people in the face and when they ask why I did that, I'd just say, 'Did what?' then deny that I ever hit them. I have a suspicion that after the sting went away, I could convince most that it didn't happen.........https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/yej2nv/kanye_didnt_know_what_he_was_getting_himself_into/

No comments:

Post a Comment