Friday, May 27, 2022

 a good product i've used for years you might wish to investigate for your motoring needs;


Sea Foam Motor Treatment might be a must-have all-purpose item for the household. I’ve been using the stuff for years, says ‘Bogan’ on Modern Survival Blog.

I’m re-publishing Bogan’s guest article because I thought of it yesterday when I pulled out the old Toro lawnmower to cut some grass where the rider mowers won’t fit. The old Toro had been kinda hard-starting. A number of pulls to get ‘er going… Enough procrastination – time to work some magic on that combustion chamber / carburetor with Seafoam motor treatment! So I dumped some in the fuel tank, mowed the grass that I needed to mow, and just magic – starts on the first pull now!

Guest article by Bogan

In cars, trucks, outboard motors, lawn equipment, logging equipment and more.

I buy it by the gallon. It’s that ubiquitous.........read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment