Friday, October 18, 2024

martin armstrong is a very curious and interesting individual. if you have ever watched him speak it certainly appears there is a smaller ego involved than most public figures;


Personally, we are all wrong on various things through life. To be a trader, you only learn from your mistakes – not your victories. I try to separate what is my OPINION from the forecasts by the computer. We have clients around the world. We have been the largest adviser probably ever. But that is not because of my opinion – that is Socrates. I have often stated I try my best to defeat my own computer – I am the one you ends up wrong.

There is a new film coming out the sequel to the Forecaster. I was asked in this film, how does it “feel” to live through your own forecasts. My job is to relay what the computer is forecasting. This is not my opinion. I stood up at our 2011 World Economic Conference in 2011 and warned that the War Cycle would turn up in 2014. On December 3rd, 2013, I posted that the computer had targeted Ukraine where war would begin..........more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment