Saturday, March 18, 2023

 this is from a special forces veteran who was at the capital on 11/6, arrested, and has been in jail for two years with out bail and hasn't even been to trial yet. he's lost everything but his conviction that he was not guilty of anything but the real insurrectionists, 'our current government' are criminals;


From the audio interview: (Please forgive the typing while during the interview- lesson learned)

Jeffrey McKellop: Okay. I’ll give you a quick bio. My name is Jeff Mckellop. I was born in 1965 to biker parents in Los Angeles, California, actually in San I’m Pedro in Long Beach, and I moved north with my mother and my brother to Sacramento, where we stayed for the rest of my years. I ran away from home when I was 15 and never looked back. Kept moving forward. Actually, it was pretty fun. I lived in a water pump, old abandoned water pump house on the Sacramento River outside of West Sacramento for a little bit before I met a couple, John and Cindy Jones, who took me in. I was mowing their lawn and pulling weeds one day, and they asked me if I had a place to stay. And I showed them where I lived there. Like, holy shit. Anyway, so they helped me get through high school, and I left that and got into college. But college wasn’t for me. So one day I was walking down the street with a girlfriend in Chico, California, by the recruiting station. Saw at the army recruiter, just a bunch of guys paddling down the river, all CAMBOD up.

And I was like, oh, hell yeah, I want to do that. And one day in class I stood up, left all my shit behind, man. Walked away. Left my bike, backpack, all of it, man. Enjoyed the service for 22 years. I did a short stint with Second Range Battalion, and then I got into the Special Forces. In the last ten years of my military career, I served for 20 years in the military and another eight years as an individual contractor, an independent contractor for the government. Never been arrested. Hold a TS clearance for decades. –  Tthen January 6 changed my life completely. I’ve never been to a rally before. My buddy asked me to go. I told him I didn’t want to. I’m like, look, dude, I can’t do that because Antifa and BLM are going to be there, and you know if we go, that there’s going to be issues, man. And when I stood back and started when we got there and everybody moved to the capital, I was like, wow, this is pretty exhilarating, man.

This was unbelievable. That this many people could be so angry. I’ve never been in a situation like that. It’s pretty ominous. And then I just started watching MPD, beating innocent women. And they beat an elderly woman like you wouldn’t believe, dude. Sergeant Riley and Corporal Glenn Lamborghini of the MPD were beating relentlessly, man, just likr somebody told them to do it. Like, it was their job to start engaging innocent people, man. And that’s how I got drawn into it...........more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment