Tuesday, January 31, 2023

 public schools are quite different than they were sixty years ago;


This is a scene that has become all too common in classrooms across America: students not only showing blatant disrespect for authority but also emboldened enough to resort to physical violence. A ninth-grader in Georgia became the latest when she issued a beating so bad her teacher ended up with a broken leg.

A twitter user obtained two videos of the incident which took place at Heritage High School in Conyers, Georgia.

The first video shows the student getting up in the teacher’s face for an unknown reason. Here’s how the exchange unfolded:

Student: I don’t give a f*** if you’re an adult or not. You’re not going to talk to me that way you dumb*** b***h! 

Teacher: Get out of my face.

The student then smacks the teacher’s cell phone out of her hand and attempts to shove her.

Student: You’re not going to talk to me like that! B***h you’re not going to talk to me like that! Get out of my face right now!

VIDEO:......more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment