Monday, December 26, 2022

 this ain't the world i grew up in;


This story is one of hundreds Colin Flaherty planned to publish in a book before his death. American Renaissance will post one a week.

About seven years ago, I was driving along and saw a group of about ten blacks attack two teenage white girls. I drove my jeep onto the sidewalk and grabbed one of the males and threw him to the ground. Then I kicked one of the females, and the other blacks started to back off. Luckily, another woman had also pulled over and was getting the girls into her car. The two whites were just coming from some teen event held at the local Elk’s Club when these blacks attacked them out of the blue. As they ran uptown to get back to the Projects, I heard one of them yell, “White boy bad.”.....https://www.amren.com/blog/2022/12/white-boy-bad/

No comments:

Post a Comment