Friday, May 14, 2021

 caitlin presents some thoughts on palestine and i like them all but that would make me an anti-semite according to 'our free press', so, be, it;


1

You don’t get to drop an entire colony on top of an inhabited country, grind those inhabitants into the dirt for generations, and then claim self defense every time they retaliate. That’s not a thing.

The US-centralized power alliance in general is a gargantuan globe-spanning juggernaut that feeds on rivers of human blood and every time its victims try to escape from its fangs it shows up on the news sobbing that it is merely defending itself.

2

I’m building a new house. There were people living where I wanted to build it, so I just started building it on top of them. They tried to stop me so I had to kill them for being terrorists. If you disagree with my actions you’re basically a Nazi. My house has a right to exist.

Sound fair?

3

A nation is not a person, a nation is an abstract concept. It doesn’t have a “right to exist”. It doesn’t have a “right to defend itself”. People have the right to these things, and a nation is only legitimate insofar as it advances those rights. For all people.

4

People who condemn Palestinian retaliations against their oppressors have no real answers for what Palestinians should do instead besides “nothing” and “die”...........read and watch more........

No comments:

Post a Comment