Monday, March 30, 2020

as the writer says, enough said;


I do not think there is a single reader of The Burning Platform, other than the government employees monitoring this site, that believes a single word issued by a government, anywhere.
When did the penny drop for you, when suddenly you knew you had to doubt and question everything you were told via the medium of your choice. Of course, in the pre-internet dark ages we did not have much choice, 2 TV stations when I was a kid, when we eventually got the evil box in 1963.
These are some of the possibilities that come to mind;
JFK
USS Liberty
Monica Lewinsky
9/11
Iraq WMD
ISIS
White Helmets
Epstein
Anyone not woke (this should be the real meaning of the modern term) at this point has the IQ of a retarded newt or is benefiting financially from supporting the narrative.
Incidentally, in researching this piece I searched for famous false flags, the results intrigued me, try it.
My penny dropped on a visit to a friend in Singapore in 2006, when I discovered two things of enormity at the same time, although I only recognized one of them at the time.
My mate showed me some videos on a website called Youtube, unknown to me at the time. They were the famous video of the BBC calling the collapse of Tower 7, with it remaining standing in the background. My smart mate was also to the first to confirm my doubts about the collapse of the towers, all too neat, showed me videos of the detonator flashes in the buildings superstructure.
Now we know Youtube is an organ of the state. Many of these videos are not available today on the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment